Sunday, October 2, 2011

BloodLust (7)

Chapter Seven




As soon as my aunt could, she whisked me away from my new loving husband only to play dress up one more time before I left for where ever I was going. Jake had the location of our honeymoon kept from me.

He said that it was a surprise.

With my destination sealed from my thoughts, Alice led me upstairs to help me out of my dress and give me the things that I would need for my trip. She dressed my up in a white dress shirt with a black vest, black jeans and white pointed-toe heels. She grabbed what I assumed was my bag for the trip. It looked kind of big for where ever we were going. I didn't even dare to ask as we made our way downstairs. Everyone was still in their party clothes except me and Jake. Jake had his stuff too and we were ready to go.

We then started to say our good-byes to everyone. When I got to my father he stared at me like he was losing the most important part of him. I put my hand to his face to show him what he looked like to me.

"I'm sorry love. I'm happy for you. Don't worry about me. You just have a good time."

I gave him the biggest hug I have ever given anyone. It was weird. This was the first time I was going somewhere without any of my family. It was a very bittersweet moment for me. I didn't want to let go of Dad but he pulled me off and scooted me towards my Jacob.

He then gave Jacob a death stare. It seemed like they were having a private conversation amongst themselves, so I went to my mother to say good-bye to her.

"Will Dad ever get over this?" I asked.

"I don't think so sweetie. At least he tolerates it."

We smiled.

"Well you guys don't want to be late for your flight!" Aunt Alice chimed as she walked over to Uncle Jasper.

"True," Jake said.

We yelled good bye one more time before we got into my Aston Martin.

"Where are we going Mr. Black?"

"Oh you'll find out soon enough, Mrs. Black."

Jacob drove to the airport as I took a quick nap in the passenger seat. When we arrived at the airport in Seattle we checked our baggage in at a counter. It was then that I saw the tickets that Jacob had been hiding from me. I leaned in towards him to get a glimpse of the name of our destination.

"We're going to New York City?"

"Gah, Nessie you weren't supposed to see!"

"Too late. Plus I was bound to find out sooner or later."

I gave him a tight hug and a peck on the lips. I was so excited. I loved NYC so much and I've always wanted to go there. See the bright lights and the skyline and a maybe a show or two. I couldn't hold my excitement.

We walked to the terminal where we boarded our plane to the Big Apple. Though I was excited beyond belief sleep soon over came me again on the plane ride. I cuddled next to Jake when we were safe up in the air. Now I was where my head was, in the clouds, with my husband.

It was early morning when we arrived at JFK. Jake had apparently dozed off with me on the plane, so we were wide awake when we hit the city. It was even more beautiful than what the movies and pictures portrayed it to be. The massive buildings were everywhere. People were busily heading off to work and opening up shop. It was so amazing to me. I couldn't believe that I was finally here, and that I got to share this with Jacob.

We pulled up to this massive building that was on the edge of Central Park. It was beautiful and looked like it was there for awhile. Then I realized what it was. It was the Plaza Hotel. I always wanted to go here ever since I saw it in an old movie. It was even more beautiful in person than in on the screen. Words couldn't form in my mouth to express how happy I was in that moment. Jake looked over at me.

"Yes, Nessie, we're really here."

I was just standing outside the cab, mouth a gape, while Jacob grabbed our stuff from the trunk. He then pulled me along as I started to get out of my gaze. We walked over to the reception desk and got our key. When we got in the elevator, I couldn't contain my happiness any longer. I turned to Jake and leaned in and started kissing him. He dropped our bags and took me in his arms and kissed me back. We started making out in the elevator and right before I was going to make a move…

"Ding."

We broke our embrace and hurried to our room. As soon as that door clicked shut Jake swept me into his arms and started to continue where he was last.

"Mnnuh..Jake hold on. Let me freshen up."

"Humph."

He dropped me and started sulking on the bed.

"I'm sorry sweet. Just be patient."

I went and grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom. I was so nervous. I felt this pain of excitement and fear building up in the pit of my stomach. I washed my face and then headed over to my bag. Alice and I went shopping for this moment and we found this cute black teddie with red ribbons on it. Mom didn't come with us. She made up some excuse to not come and see her daughter pick out lingerie. As I put the teddie on I was wondering what was going through Jacob's mind right now. With one last look in the mirror I opened the door hoping to see my eager husband on the other side, but instead I found no one. I walked out of the bathroom in search of my bride groom. The room was really big and had a connecting room that was a sitting room. I looked in there and saw no one. I turned around and there he was staring out the window with a very contemplative face on. I snuck very quietly over to him to grab him around the waist, and like as if he knew I was coming he turned around to face me.

His eyes became as big as saucers when he saw me.

"Nessie," he let escape very quietly out of his mouth.

I walked up closer to him and wrapped my arms around him and looked up at him.

"Yes, Mr. Black?"

I batted my eyes while saying this and that sent him over. Next thing I knew I was up in his arms with my legs straddled around his waist and hands in his hair. Our kiss became passionate and lust filled. My mind went crazy. What was happening? I didn't know and I didn't care. As we broke for air, I moved my lips to his jaw line and started planting kisses up it until I reached his ear. I bit it softly and he moaned. I loved it when he made that sound so I did it again. He threw me on the bed after that one. I propped myself with my arms and looked at him. He was removing his shirt to reveal his muscular upper half. Oh how I wanted that body on top of mine. I blacked out a little. I forgot to breathe.

Note to self: don't pass out during this. Remember: Breathe, I thought as he was removing his boxers.

He was bigger than I thought. I mean I had no means of comparison, but…wow.

As I looked him over with greedy eyes I couldn't believe that he was mine! All mine and no one else's.
He sauntered over to the bed and lowered himself above me. I could feel almost every part of his body except the parts that were where my clothes were. A heat then began to develop between my legs and I had to stop it.

"Take me Jacob. I'm all yours."

With that he ripped off my new piece of clothing and looked at me in a new light.

"Renesmee, you are so beautiful."

He then lowered his face to mine and started to kiss me. His tongue started to move across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I allowed. He tasted so good. I could barely stand it. He then moved his mouth down my neck and to my collarbone leaving light kisses along the way. Then from my collarbone he moved to my right breast and took my nipple into his mouth. A soft moan escaped my mouth as he began sucking on it ever so softly. He heard this and then moved to my left. While he was doing this I felt his hand move to one of my inner thighs. It slowly moved to where the heat and the slowly developing pain in my body was.

Breathe, Renesmee, breathe.

As soon as his hand was about to touch my ache, my cell phone goes off.

"Gah," hear Jake exclaim.

By the sound of the ring tone it was my now awful aunt Alice who was pretty much ruining my day now.

"It has to be important Otherwise she wouldn't have called."

I reach over to my phone to grab it.

"Hello?"

"Renesmee. I am soo sorry, but you and Jacob need to come home now."

She sounded worried.

"What happended Alice?"

"It's your Dad. I can't go into details right now but get on the next plane back here as soon as possible!"

"What about my Dad, Alice? Alice?"

She hung up.

"What was that all about?"

"I have no idea. Something happened to Dad and Alice won't say anything."

The tears started to form in my eyes. I sat there, naked, just thinking what the hell happened within the hours that we left home and now. Jacob was running around the room getting dressed and gathering our things while I just sat there. Feeling like my world just collapsed. I was supposed to be happy. I was about to experience the best thing in the world that could happen to two people. What happened? Why now?

Jacob came over to me fully clothed and took me in his arms. I didn't know I was silently crying until now.

"Sweetie, it's going to be fine."

"How do you know? Nothing EVER has happened to Dad that someone had to call me and tell me about it!"

"Trust me whatever scrape he's in he can get out of it. Trust me."

"I do, but…"

I looked into his eyes and placed my hand on his face. I showed him what happened to us when I was a new born and then I showed him my dream of him, but replaced him with my father.

"Nessie, nothing like that would ever happen to your father. He can hear other people's thoughts. If something like that were to happen to him he would have known about it."

"Yeah, but he couldn't hear Mom."

He took me out of his arms and went to grab clothes for me.

"Here go get dressed, and we will soon find out what's going on okay, sweet."

I nodded and dressed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment