Sunday, October 2, 2011

BloodLust (3)

Chapter Three



I stayed in my room for a week. I never left. I didn’t hunt when my mother insisted that I needed to. I didn’t talk to my father even though I knew that he knew what was going on in my head. I’m sure he was giving my mother a play-by-play.

I was in love and afraid.

Though the dream never came again while in my comatose state I couldn’t help but feel that I was preventing myself from being truly happy for the rest of my life, this was all because of a dream. That had no possibility of becoming reality. Then what was I so afraid of?
Jacob still came everyday in hope that I would surface from my room. From dawn until dusk he waited for me.

I could hear him in the living room talking to my parents. At the beginning of the week they talked about me and why I was acting the way I was. So far my father hadn’t said a word about the dream. He was too good to me. Then as the week progressed they changed subjects. Mainly about how mom was doing at the community college in Port Angeles, she was taking a few language classes there to spend her time that she was away from me and dad. Dad was planning to take her to Europe for a second honeymoon since their first one ended with me. So she thought it would be useful if she started learning a few languages. Aunt Alice and Dad helped her a lot. My mother was terrible at learning languages.
It was during one of the chats about Mom screwing up her Spanish verbs that I decided to come about. Aunt Alice was there along with Jake.

The room became quiet. I could only imagine how I looked.

I was in sweats and my hair was in a messy ponytail. I knew my face had to look bad and puffy from the few nights that I cried myself to sleep.

Jake rose when he saw me.

I looked at him and saw all the love and concern that he had for me in those eyes of his. It hurt me that I hurt him the way I did. Kissing the way we did and then me running off like that. It brought tears to my eyes.

“Renesmee,” he said.

He came over to me and held me in those big, strong arms of his. I broke down crying into his chest. The sobs just came out one right after the other. I couldn’t control myself. I just kept crying until there was no more tears to be shed and my throat became dry and sore. I looked up at him.

“Jake, I love you so much.”

“Nessie, I..”

“No let me finish. The past month, before that day you and I…”

He nodded in agreement and looked on for more.

“I’ve been having this dream of you and me and it was terrible.”

I tried to wiggle a hand loose so I could touch his face and show him. He allowed.

When the image was done he looked at me with wonder.

“It’s terrible. I know. I dreamed it.”

He took hold of me and lowered his head to face mine.

“Renesmee Carlie Cullen. Now you look me in the eye.”

I did as I was told.

“If that’s the only thing that you are worried about, please don’t worry about anything like that again. That was only a dream. A dream, Nessie. Nothing like that is going to happen to me OR you for that matter. I know you have better self-control than that.”

He was right. It did seem silly that that was the only thing that was stopping me from us being together. Then all of a sudden I felt those things I felt in the woods that day that started all of this, and then I really couldn’t control myself. I grabbed his face and kissed him with everything I had left in my body. I didn’t care if my parents or my aunt saw. I felt absolutely nothing except for the man I loved in my arms kissing me with more passion than our first.

He was the first to break. He left me so dizzy that he had to support me before I fell. They all giggled at me. I don’t why. My parents gave each other a look and dad put an arm around mom and gave her a light peck on the lips.

I grabbed Jake’s hand didn’t want to let it go. He was mine now and I was his. I never wanted to let him go. Ever.



The next few weeks were absolute bliss. Jake and I were even more inseparable than before. It was like our eyes were open to a whole new us. We knew that the people we surrounded ourselves with couldn’t stand seeing us like this. They kept making references to when mom and dad dated. Everyone seemed to get them, Jake included, but me. I felt very left out, but then I didn’t want to know. I was just happy with the moment and with my Jake.

One day we went on a walk. It was Jake’s Birthday. He was turning twenty-four. He wanted to spend his day with me. That’s all he asked for, but he knew that he could get that any and every day, but he was really specific about being alone with me on this day of all days. I thought about it when he made his request, but only for a second. If it would make my Jake happy I would gladly do that for him.

“Okay Jakie,” I said, “but you know my family and yours is going to want you for at least a little while today. Alice is throwing you a party and everyone is coming.”

“I know, sweet, I know.”

It seemed like we were walking forever and then we reached a small clearing that was surrounded by trees. The sun was out so I was sparkling. I let go of Jake’s hand and walked ahead and did a twirl in the sunbeams. I knew Jake was watching and I let him. I was enjoying myself. I took my hair out of my hair band and let it fall on my shoulders. It felt so good when the sun was out. Then a breeze came by and stirred my hair. I knew Jake was taking it all in because I heard him deeply in hale. This caused me to turn around and look at him.

“What is it Mr. Birthday Boy?”

“Nothing. It’s just you look amazing right there, what with the sun shining on the right angles of you and your hair placed…”

He broke off.

I started to walk over to him.

“My placed how? Like this?”

I put a piece of hair in his face.

He let out a chuckle.

“No like this.”

He pushed my hair back and held my head in his hands. Then he brought his face closer to mine. I could smell that earthy scent that I loved so much on him. His natural scent.

“Happy birthday,” I told him right before he placed his lips on mine. We kissed like our first. I felt like my knees were going to give. Then he licked tongue on my lips asking for entrance and I allowed. His tongue explored my mouth leaving my head not knowing what to do. I didn’t move until he was retreating and then I did the same to him. Our tongues had an epic battle until I decided to break apart and jumped up into his arms where he was holding me in his front and then I went for more and then moved my lips to his jawbone and started placing kisses along it. When I reached his ear, I playfully bit it. He moaned. I bit it again. Another moan.

Before I knew it I was on my back on the damp ground and he was kissing me all over. First my neck then down to my shoulder. I was wearing his favorite shirt that he loved so much on me, a grey button down. He started to unbutton the first button and very lightly kiss my chest. Soon my shirt was off and so was his. He continued kissing me down my chest and then down my stomach right to where my jeans started. And then his head popped up.

“What?” I asked.

“Shh.”

He threw my shirt at me as he put his own on.

“Stay here,” he motioned.

Someone was here.

And they were watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment