Sunday, October 2, 2011

BloodLust (1)

This may come to a shock to majority of people, but I was at one point in time a  die hard Twilight fan, and I don't regret it. After reading the fourth and final book in the main saga, Breaking Dawn. I was inspired to write the following installments of fanfiction. It's never been finished, but I do have hopes of one day actually finishing, maybe before the movie comes out. If you've read it before and are mad at me for this I'm sorry.

I actually like bragging that this was the FIRST Jacob/Renesmee fanfic on FanFiction (dot) net.


Please enjoy chapter one of BloodLust.


Chapter One


I woke up from the same strange dream last night. Except this time it seemed like it was real. Like it really happened and I just woke up the next morning. We were at Grandma and Grandpa’s house. Everyone was over there. Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper had just returned from their trip to Europe and Aunt Rose and Uncle Emmett had just come back from hunting. Mom and Dad were there of course but they didn’t seem the same. They had looks on their faces like they knew something that I didn’t and they weren’t planning on telling me. Usually Dad wasn’t so easy to read, but he was. I didn’t want to touch him fearing the worst that something had happened, but curiosity had lured me over to my parents, longing to know what was going on.
I walked towards my father, but too late he heard what I was planning to do in my head and said no.

“Why?” I asked.

“You don’t want to know, love.”

“Mother?”

She just looked away like it was painful to look at me.

I gave up trying to get the information out of my parents so I turned to the rest of my family.

“What is going on? Why won’t anyone tell me?”

Silence was all I heard.

Then the dream changed.

I was outside in a meadow surrounded by trees. I looked around and there I found him, lying there in the sunlight in his changed form. The sun glistened on his russet colored fur. My heart started to feel weird. I had never felt this way about him before. Why were my emotions letting me feel this? I started to walk towards him and the closer I got the more I realized there was something wrong with him.

He didn’t acknowledge my presence like he always did and there was something on his paw. I didn’t have to get close to realize what it was. I should have known what it was as soon as I was there.

Jacob was bleeding. A lot.

The smell was so intoxicating. I didn’t know what to do. I was used to the smell of blood from the trips I would make to the hospital to see Grandpa Carlisle, but none of the blood in that building affected me like this. Normally the smell of Jacob kind of repulsed me, but I was around him so much that it didn’t bother me after awhile. But the smell of his blood was something completely different.

I couldn’t stop moving towards him. Part of me wanted to drink that invigorating liquid that poured from his leg and the other wanted to scoop him up in my arms and take him to Grandpa.

I was torn between the two.

But then my body was doing something I wasn’t realizing it was doing. It was hovering over the area where it was bleeding the most. Before I tried to stop myself, but my body lunged towards the wound.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment