Sunday, October 2, 2011

Missing You

When you left a piece of me went with you.
I call. You answer.
My heart skips a beat.
Your voice brightens my day.

I see you a month later.
The sight of you leaves me intoxicated.
I can't help, but to feel like my whole self.

You leave.
The last thing I feel is the touch of your kiss.

Another piece leaves.

The next time I see you
My heart beats faster.
I am reminded of the us that we were.
Our bodies so close.
Embracing what few moments we had.
Almost constant contact with you
Made me feel things
That I could only feel with you.

I leave this time.
Longing for our next encounter.

My next chance comes.
But you are different than the one that I left only a short moment ago.
You are distant,
But won't admit what's wrong.

I try to find
To search for my love,
But I can't find you.

Where did you go?

We part again.
Once more the last thing I feel is the embrace of lips.
But this time it was like it was the last.

I continue the ritual of a weekly call.
Mainly to hear your voice and to tell you of my troubles,
For you are the only one who listens and knows.

The pattern continues until one day.

I call you for our weekly dance.
But I learn that you are gone.
I worry a little but not too much.

It's been three weeks since I last heard your voice.

I miss you.
I long to hear of your voice.
To touch those lips that mine ache for everyday.

Where are you?
I'm waiting to be yours once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment